My name is William N. O’Connor; I received my medical degree from National University of Ireland, College of Medicine, Cork, Ireland. I am board certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Pediatrics
National University of Ireland, College of Medicine, Cork, Ireland
Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital - Pavilion H
800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536-0293
UK HealthCare accepts many forms of insurance.
See list of insurers »
Recent Publications (Five most recent publications from PubMed via an automated list based on the provider’s ID and the University of Kentucky.)
- Krishnan P, Purushothaman KR, Purushothaman M, Baber U, Tarricone A, Vasquez M, Wiley J, Kini A, Sharma SK, O'Connor WN, Moreno PR.
Relation of Internal Elastic Lamellar Layer Disruption to Neointimal Cellular Proliferation and Type III Collagen Deposition in Human Peripheral Artery Restenosis.
Am J Cardiol. 2016 Apr 1;117(7):1173-9.
- VanDerPloeg DG, Strong WR, Krohmer SJ, O'Connor WN, Martin JT.
Congenital bronchial artery to pulmonary artery fistula presenting as hemoptysis.
Ann Thorac Surg. 2015 Jan;99(1):e19-20.
- Rateri DL, Davis FM, Balakrishnan A, Howatt DA, Moorleghen JJ, O'Connor WN, Charnigo R, Cassis LA, Daugherty A.
Angiotensin II induces region-specific medial disruption during evolution of ascending aortic aneurysms.
Am J Pathol. 2014 Sep;184(9):2586-95.
- Martin JT, O'Connor WN, Ramaiah C.
Isolated necrotizing aortitis presenting as incidental thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm: a case report.
Int J Angiol. 2011 Mar;20(1):59-62.
- Ohebsion J, O'Connor WN, Attili AK, Diaz-Guzman E.
A 30-year-old man with facial flushing and a mediastinal mass.
Chest. 2010 Sep;138(3):746-9.
View this provider on PubMed