My name is Rachel Ware Miller; I received my medical degree from the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, Lexington. I then completed a fellowship at the University of Kentucky, Lexington.
I am board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, Lexington
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, N.H.
University of Kentucky, Lexington
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic Oncology Clinic
Markey Cancer Center
Third Floor, Room 330A
800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536-0098
UK HealthCare accepts many forms of insurance.
See list of insurers »
Recent Publications (Five most recent publications from PubMed via an automated list based on the provider’s ID and the University of Kentucky.)
- Lefringhouse JR, Neward E, Ueland FR, Baldwin LA, Miller RW, DeSimone CP, Kryscio RJ, van Nagell JR, Pavlik EJ.
Probability of fallopian tube and ovarian detection with transvaginal ultrasonography in normal women.
Womens Health (Lond Engl). 2016 Jun;12(3):303-11.
- van Nagell JR, Miller RW.
Evaluation and Management of Ultrasonographically Detected Ovarian Tumors in Asymptomatic Women.
Obstet Gynecol. 2016 May;127(5):848-58.
- Elder JW, Pavlik EJ, Long A, Miller RW, DeSimone CP, Hoff JT, Ueland WR, Kryscio RJ, van Nagell JR, Ueland FR.
Serial ultrasonographic evaluation of ovarian abnormalities with a morphology index.
Gynecol Oncol. 2014 Oct;135(1):8-12.
- Goodrich ST, Bristow RE, Santoso JT, Miller RW, Smith A, Zhang Z, Ueland FR.
The effect of ovarian imaging on the clinical interpretation of a multivariate index assay.
Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Jul;211(1):65.e1-65.e11.
- Pavlik EJ, Ueland FR, Miller RW, Ubellacker JM, DeSimone CP, Elder J, Hoff J, Baldwin L, Kryscio RJ, van Nagell JR.
Frequency and disposition of ovarian abnormalities followed with serial transvaginal ultrasonography.
Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Aug;122(2 Pt 1):210-7.
View this provider on PubMed