UK Food Service for patients
UK Chandler Hospital provides healthy, balanced meals as an important part of treatment and recovery. Patients who need special meals will receive specific menus. If you have specific dietary needs, ask to meet with a registered dietitian.
Dietitians work closely with your doctors and nurses to make sure your dietary needs are met during your stay. They can provide you and your family with information on special diets and discuss any nutritional concerns.
You or a member of your health care team can contact a dietitian by calling 859-323-6987. Dietitians are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Breakfast tray service is offered between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Cut-off time is 9:30 a.m.
• A continental breakfast is served until 10:30 a.m.
• Lunch tray service is offered between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Cut-off time is 1:30 p.m.
• A box lunch is available until 3:30 p.m.
• Dinner tray service is offered from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Cut-off time is 7 p.m.
View UK HealthCare's on-campus dining guide . (PDF, 366 KB)
The Spanish version is also available. (PDF, 538 KB)