UK Pediatric Urology physicians address urological conditions and diseases that are present at birth or develop as a child grows. Pediatric urology provides care for both boys and girls ranging from birth to early adult age. The most common problems are those involving disorders of urination and testes. Treatment includes the male reproductive tract and the male and female urinary tract.
• Urinary tract infections. (UTI)
• Vesicoureteral reflux. (VUR)
• Urinary obstruction.
• Bladder control problems such as bedwetting and daytime urinary incontinence.
• Undescended testes (cryptorchidism) and inguinal hernia.
• Neurogenic bladder (e.g., associated with spina bifida).
• Antenatal consults for kidney and bladder abnormalities diagnosed before birth.
• Abnormal urethral opening
• buried penis
• Genitourinary malformations and birth defects
• prune belly syndrome
• bladder exstrophy
• ambiguous genitalia
• Undescended testicles.
• Urinary reflux.
• Renal anomalies.
• Ambiguous genitalia.
• Genitourinary reconstruction.
• Tumors in the bladder and kidney.
• Renal trauma.
• Spinal defects.
Kentucky ClinicSecond Floor, Wing C, Room B219740 S. LimestoneLexington KY 40536-0284
Call 859-323-6211Call 859-257-3533Fax 859-257-6024
This clinic location will be closed July 21-22 to complete a move to room B200 and will be open in the new location on July 25, 2016.
AmenitiesDining, Internet/Wi-Fi, Information desk, Pharmacy services, Wheelchairs
Kentucky Clinic Map (PDF, 616 KB) » Directions to Kentucky Clinic Parking »
Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care Center145 Newcomb Ave.Mt. Vernon KY 40456
Directions to Rockcastle Regional Hospital »
Elizabethtown - CCSHCNHardin County Health Center580B Westport RoadElizabethtown KY 42701
Directions to Elizabethtown Commission on Children with Special Health Care Needs »
Morehead - CCSHCN214 W. First St.Morehead KY 40351-1504
Directions to Morehead Commission on Children with Special Health Care Needs »
UK HealthCare accepts many forms of insurance.
See list of insurers »