General Obstetrics and Gynecology
The Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology offers a full scope of care to women throughout the community.
Our warm environment and caring staff are here to support you and answer any questions that may arise. Although your obstetrics and gynecological care is our top priority, we place special emphasis on your overall well-being and are committed to helping women live long, healthy lives.
To better serve you, UK Women’s Health Obstetrics and Gynecologic Care services can be found throughout Kentucky at our various clinic locations.
Request an appointment online or call 859-323-0005
UK Women’s Health Obstetrics and Gynecology | Directions >
125 East Maxwell, Suite 140
Lexington KY 40508
UK Polk-Dalton Clinic | Directions >
Obstetrics and Gynecology
217 Elm Tree Lane
Lexington KY 40507
- Contraceptive management
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Menopause and osteoporosis
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pap smears (normal and abnormal)
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
- Pelvic relaxation
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Management of normal pregnancies
- Total preconception and pregnancy care
Our outreach clinic locations will bring care closer to you.