Planning a trip abroad? There are so many things to do before you depart. But while you’re planning your itinerary and booking your flight, don’t forget your medical needs. The last thing you want is to arrive in your dream destination only to have your trip spoiled by illness.
The UK Travel Clinic at Kentucky Clinic South is a full-service clinic that provides all immunizations and country-specific advice, as well as post-travel screening and evaluation.
UK HealthCare at Turfland |
2195 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington KY 40504-3504
Services available include
- Information regarding required immunizations
- Information on how to prevent travel-related illness
- Vaccine administration including yellow fever
- Advice for those with physical challenges or health conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of travel-related illness