Well Woman Clinic
The UK Well Woman Clinic at the Center for the Advancement of Women's Health provides patients with a convenient way to have all annual exams and tests completed in one appointment.
This option for busy and active women is available to healthy patients between the ages of 40 and 64 who have no active health disorders.
At an all-in-one Monday or Friday morning appointment, you can:
- Visit with a physician specializing in women’s health
- Undergo an annual exam and pap test
- Receive laboratory tests as needed (blood/urine analysis)
- Have a mammogram screening
- Receive a DEXA bone density exam and interpretation (for women more than 50 years of age)
Request an appointment online or call 859-323-3900
Center for the Advancement of Women's Health
Kentucky Clinic | Directions >
Room B218, Second Floor, Wing C
740 S. Limestone
Lexington KY 40536-0284
Lynne A. Jensen, PhD, APRN - Associate Professor