Advances & Insights: Pediatrics
Medical news with UK HealthCare expert commentary
Each issue of Advances & Insights summarizes an important piece of medical news, accompanied by commentary from a UK expert.
Subscribe here or call 859-257-1000 and provide your mailing address.
Note: If you wish to print, turn off pop-up blocker
- More children being treated with behavioral drugs - November 12, 2012
- Falling age of puberty in girls raises health, social concerns - October 28, 2010
- Step-up therapy benefits children with asthma - May 28, 2010
- Study linking autism, vaccines retracted by medical journal - March 22, 2010
- New guidelines issued for immunizations - December 31, 2009
- Cheerleading causes more injuries to females than any other sport - November 4, 2008
- Kentucky rates second in U.S. in poor oral health - June 30, 2008
- Should children and teens take antidepressants? - June 12, 2008
- Inhaler use may not improve asthma in long term - January 15, 2008
- Sedating children for outpatient procedures and tests - December 15, 2007
- Cold medicine in children carries risks, FDA advises - October 30, 2007
- Increase in pediatric diabetes raises new concerns - June 15, 2006
Get the UK HealthCare information you want sent directly to you. Subscribe to get it by regular mail or sent to your e-mail address.
You may also call 859-257-1000 and let us know what you would like to receive.