Advances & Insights:Cancer
Medical news with UK HealthCare expert commentary
Each issue of Advances & Insights summarizes an important piece of medical news, accompanied by commentary from a UK expert.
Subscribe here or call 859-257-1000 and provide your mailing address.
- Ovarian cancer screening tests: Valuable or misleading?- August, 2011
- Less radical breast cancer surgery often just as effective, study shows- March, 2011
- CT Screening reduces cancer deaths -January 3, 2011
- Prostate-cancer screening test may be overused, experts say- April 26, 2010
- New radiation therapy shows promise against lung cancer- April 12, 2010
- Study: Screening shows promise in early ovarian cancer detection- April, 2009
- Flat lesions in colon deadlier, harder to detect than polyps- July, 2008
- Breast cancer hospitalizations declining- January 15, 2008
- Breast cancer rate declines; researchers look for reasons- September 30, 2007
- Evaluating breast cancer imaging tools- July 20, 2007
- New vaccine to prevent cervical cancer now available- April 6, 2007
- Prediction models help identify patients at risk for colon cancer- March 20, 2007
- Surviving childhood cancer has its price- February 26, 2007
- Prostate cancer screening, treatment debated- December 1, 2006
- Blood test holds promise for predicting lung cancer- November 1, 2006
- Ethnic, racial differences may affect lung cancer risk- September 15, 2006
- New therapy sought to prevent esophageal cancer- May 2, 2006
- Study shows effectiveness of herceptin in early breast cancer- February 2, 2006
Get the UK HealthCare information you want sent directly to you. Subscribe to get it by regular mail or sent to your e-mail address.
You may also call 859-257-1000 and let us know what you would like to receive.