Advances & Insights: Cancer
Medical news with UK HealthCare expert commentary
Each issue of Advances & Insights summarizes an important piece of medical news, accompanied by commentary from a UK expert.
Subscribe here or call 859-257-1000 and provide your mailing address.
Note: If you wish to print, turn off pop-up blocker.
- Low-dose CT screening recommended to reduce deaths from lung cancer - February 2014
- New prostate cancer tests may end overtreatment issue - December 2013
- Ovarian cancer screening tests: Valuable or misleading? - August, 2011
- Less radical breast cancer surgery often just as effective, study shows - March, 2011
- CT Screening reduces lung cancer deaths - January 3, 2011
- Prostate-cancer screening test may be overused, experts say - April 26, 2010
- New radiation therapy shows promise against lung cancer - April 12, 2010
- Study: Screening shows promise in early ovarian cancer detection - April, 2009
- Flat lesions in colon deadlier, harder to detect than polyps - July, 2008
- Breast cancer hospitalizations declining - January 15, 2008
- Breast cancer rate declines; researchers look for reasons - September 30, 2007
- Evaluating breast cancer imaging tools - July 20, 2007
- New vaccine to prevent cervical cancer now available - April 6, 2007
- Prediction models help identify patients at risk for colon cancer - March 20, 2007
- Surviving childhood cancer has its price - February 26, 2007
- Prostate cancer screening, treatment debated - December 1, 2006
- Blood test holds promise for predicting lung cancer - November 1, 2006
- Ethnic, racial differences may affect lung cancer risk - September 15, 2006
- New therapy sought to prevent esophageal cancer - May 2, 2006
- Study shows effectiveness of herceptin in early breast cancer - February 2, 2006
Get the UK HealthCare information you want sent directly to you. Subscribe to get it by regular mail or sent to your e-mail address.
You may also call 859-257-1000 and let us know what you would like to receive.